When you come to Sengelmann Hall, be sure to check out these other great attractions in and around Schulenburg, Texas:
- Von Minden Hotel - The 8th Most Haunted Hotel in the Country - Home of the Cozy Theater – 1st run movies in at the only historic hotel/theater in Texas!
- Polka Music Museum (Schulenburg)
- Historic sites in Schulenburg
- Stanzel Model Airplane Museum
- 1955 vintage swimming public pool at Olympic length with short diving board, please call the Chamber of Commerce for more info: (866) 504-5294
- Schulenburg Library
- Antiques, Gift Shops, Florists and More!
- Read more about Schulenburg at Texas Escapes
- Downtown Historical Buildings
- Painted Churches Tour
- 18 Historic Dancehalls within 30 miles
- Czech History Museum (LaGrange)
- Spoetzl Brewery (Shiner)
- Monument Hill & Kreische Brewery State Historical Parks
- Stafford Opera House (Columbus)
- La Grange Jail
- E.A.Arnim Museum in Flatonia
- Texas Paddling Trail - a great nature adventure!
- Canoe trips
- Goose and Quail Hunting, Auction Barns, Deer Farms
- Historical Bed & Breakfasts in and around town
- Cedar Cemetery (Best bluebonnets during the spring!) & other Czech Cemeteries in Fayette Cty
Did we miss your business or attraction? Please contact us with suggestions. Thank you!
Need Transportation from Houston, Austin or San Antonio? Call Ben and he'll get ya a bus for your group! 713.590.8216